What are Direct Debits?
A Direct Debit is an automated payment method that gives someone else - the merchant - authority to withdraw money from your bank account at regular intervals. Direct debits are often for things that require regular payments, like gym memberships, bills, or mortgages.
The service is free of charge and you can set up as many direct debits as you need.
This feature is supported in both British Pounds and Euros. We offer Core Direct Debits scheme which does allow the beneficiary to collect funds from your Business account. Sadly we do not support B2B scheme yet so it is not possible for you to collect funds from another account - we are working on it!
- What cards do you offer?
- How many cards can I have?
- How do I order new card?
- When will I receive my card?
- How can I check my card details (PIN/CVC/expiry date)?
- What billing address should I use for card payments?
- What is 3DS and how do I authorise payments with it?
- How do I set up Apple/Google Pay?
- What currencies does my card support?
- Can I label/name my cards?