What are the payment limits for Direct Debits?
The limit of the volume of a single EUR Direct Debit payment is 10,000 EUR.
There are no limits for GBP Direct Debit.
You can set up as many Direct Debits as you want. However, you are limited by your balance as a merchant cannot debit your account if your balance is insufficient.
- What cards do you offer?
- How many cards can I have?
- How do I order new card?
- When will I receive my card?
- How can I check my card details (PIN/CVC/expiry date)?
- What billing address should I use for card payments?
- What is 3DS and how do I authorise payments with it?
- How do I set up Apple/Google Pay?
- What currencies does my card support?
- Can I label/name my cards?