How do I apply for FX Forwards?
Using FX Forwards is simple. First, read and agree to our terms and conditions. We’ll then ask for some information about your company and the reasons for the transactions, so we can decide if we’re able to offer you FX Forwards.
When you’ve submitted your application, we’ll review it and contact you with our decision and what to do next. If the FX Forward application is successful, you can book contracts straight away by accessing Treasury in your Revolut Business account.
As part of our application process we might ask you to put a small deposit in a FX Forwards pocket to cover the risk of the transactions. We might also ask for additional deposits if the market has moved significantly against the total value of the forward contract you’ve booked. This deposit will be returned to you when you use part or all of the forward.
If you’re asked for an additional deposit, you must provide it promptly so we can manage risk effectively. If you don’t, we might ask you to pay any loss that has occurred, but we’ll notify you if currency market rates are suggesting possible fees.
- What if my account is blocked?
- I need to verify my source of funds
- Why is my business information being requested again?
- Why is Revolut asking me to provide information about the nature of my business activity?
- Why is Revolut asking for an operating address, if I have provided a registered address?
- Why is Revolut asking me to provide information about my shareholders?