What is FX forwards?
FX Forwards is a currency forward contract between you and Revolut Business. Currency forward contracts let you get a fixed foreign exchange (FX) rate for a set amount and date in the future. The exchange rate is agreed when the forward contract is booked.
We have two types of contracts:
- Fixed date - The drawdown takes place on a specific, pre-agreed future date;
- Flexible dates - The drawdown takes place between two specified future dates in one or more drawdowns.
Revolut Business currently offers FX Forwards in any combination of GBP, USD and EUR, up to three months in advance.
- What if my account is blocked?
- I need to verify my source of funds
- Why is my business information being requested again?
- Why is Revolut asking me to provide information about the nature of my business activity?
- Why is Revolut asking for an operating address, if I have provided a registered address?
- Why is Revolut asking me to provide information about my shareholders?