Who is FX Forwards for?
FX Forwards lets companies of any size fix a currency exchange rate for use in the future.
Forward contracts with Revolut Business can only be used for the purchase or sale of identifiable goods or services, payment of salaries or direct investment.
FX forwards can only be used by companies registered at limited companies or public limited companies. At this stage, this product is only available for selected businesses incorporated in the UK.
- What if my account is blocked?
- I need to verify my source of funds
- Why is my business information being requested again?
- Why is Revolut asking me to provide information about the nature of my business activity?
- Why is Revolut asking for an operating address, if I have provided a registered address?
- Why is Revolut asking me to provide information about my shareholders?