Proof of Shareholders structure
If we need your help to confirm your company's beneficial owners, your application menu will contain the detail of all the document that we can accept for that purpose. As a general guideline, we usually accept the following documents as long as they:
1. Contain the name of all beneficial owners of your company and their ownership stake
2. Dated within the past three years
- Registry extract
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Articles of Association
- Audited annual report
- Shares Registry
- Confirmation Statement
- Share Certificate / Cap table / Ownership chart*
*If you provide a share certificate, cap table or ownership chart, this document will need to be signed and dated in the past year by either:
- A notary
- A director (who is not beneficial owners)
- At least two beneficial owners (that can be or not directors)
- The company secretary
- Other legal representative mentioned in the registry
- Any other authorised signatory.
Keep in mind that the documents we can accept depend on the complexity of your company and/or the documents you’ve uploaded previously.
If you are unable to upload requested documents into your application directly, please complete the support request here.