Wie können wir helfen?
Proof of authority to open and manage the account
In the case that you're not a director or beneficial owner of the applying business, we will need to confirm your right to set up and manage an account in the business’ name through one of the two methods:
1. (strongly recommended) By inviting a director to do a full identity verification that will include, as a final step, a confirmation by that director of your right to open and manage the account. In your application menu, you can easily send the invitation to one of the directors of your company, who will be able to access it via email.
2. Power of Attorney: this is a document containing a statement where owner/director grants the applicant "consent to open, manage and reauthorise other users to manage the Revolut Business account" (exact expression to be used) and where the following is also included:
- Name of the company
- Signed by a director/beneficial owner or signed by all parties authorised by the company’s by-laws to authorise representatives
- Dated within the past three months
- Apostille is required when the place of issuance is not Lithuania