Why is my business information being requested again?
To comply with the requirements of various financial regulators, we might ask for more information about your business. We understand that these requests can be time-consuming, but it is a mandatory requirement for Revolut, to ensure we have up-to-date information about your business for security purposes. With traditional banks, providing this type of information can be a lengthy process – however with Revolut, all you have to do is submit a few documents and we’ll take care of the rest.
If your business is registered in the UK, we can get much of this information from Companies House, however we can’t always rely solely on this source of information. We may ask you for additional documents to support the information you’ve already provided.
As soon as you receive an information request from Revolut, please take the following steps:
- Login to your Revolut Business on the website
- Open Requests page found on the menu
- Go through each section to confirm the information
- After all sections are completed click ‘Click here to submit’
- Tick the confirmation box and click ‘Finish Review’
Please provide the requested information as soon as possible – if we don’t receive the necessary information within 21 days of the request, your account may be partially restricted.
Our team will review provided information as soon as we receive it. Please note that we might ask for some additional information if details provided were not sufficient enough to verify the review section. In such a case you should receive a notification and your request will be updated with notes by the relevant team. Then, you should upload extra documents as per notes described.
- What if my account is blocked?
- I need to verify my source of funds
- Why is my business information being requested again?
- Why is Revolut asking me to provide information about the nature of my business activity?
- Why is Revolut asking for an operating address, if I have provided a registered address?
- Why is Revolut asking me to provide information about my shareholders?