Adding money via Sofort is only available to Revolut users registered in Germany or Austria, and only for transfers originating from a EUR account.
Connect to your bank using your usual account credentials, inside the Sofort secure environment.
Confirm the payment. You can do this in your banking app or using a mobile TAN.
If you have sufficient funds in your bank account, the selected amount is transferred instantly to your Revolut account (within a 1.000 EUR limit). If you make a transfer above 1000,01 EUR, or make several consecutive transfers that total over 1000,01 EUR, the funds may take up to 2 days to be credited.
Please note that the name on your originating bank account must match the name on your Revolut account, otherwise the transfer will be reverted.
A transfer fee may apply, please check our pricing page for more information.
With bank transfer
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Can I get my salary paid into my Revolut account?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the money reach my Revolut account?
- Which currencies are supported for inbound transfers?
- Which countries are not supported for inbound transfers?
- What if my IBAN for SEPA transfer is not accepted?
- Can I receive bank transfers in INR?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Why has the transfer to my account been reverted?
- Local CZK/HUF account details change for non-residents