If you believe you have made a fraudulent transfer, or you suspect that your account is at risk
- Immediately end any type of communication with the suspect/scammer.
- Contact the financial institution(s) involved.
- Report the incident to the Police.
To report fraud to Revolut, tap ‘Chat with us’ under this article.
If you're concerned that your card has been compromised
Freeze your card immediately in the app to prevent any unauthorised payments:
- Go to the 'Cards' section, by tapping the card icon in the top right in the app
- Find your card and select 'Freeze'
If you believe your card has been used fraudulently, please fill out our chargeback form so we can help with the issue. Check how to do it here.