My card has been compromised
If you believe that your card has been used fraudulently, please freeze the card immediately. To freeze your card:
- Go to the 'Cards' tab in the app or our website
- Find your card and select 'Freeze card'
If you believe your card may have been used fraudulently, please fill out our online chargeback form for us to help with the issue. If you have already filed a police report, it might help speed up the process. Please bear in mind that the chargeback process is a last resort to recover your money and it can take some time for Visa or Mastercard to issue their ruling (find out more about the process here)
You will be able to order a replacement card right away and will be provided with an estimated delivery date at checkout.
- I have not received my card
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Why is my card not posted yet?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- My physical card is not working
- My disposable virtual card is not working
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- I want to change my card PIN
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- My card has been compromised
- My card has been swallowed by an ATM
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- I would like a refund for my card