What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
If your card is lost or stolen, please follow the below steps to freeze your card and protect your money.
- Go to the 'Cards' tab in the app or our website
- Find your card and select 'Freeze card'
- Select 'Report lost or stolen'
You will be able to order a replacement card right away. A discount will be applied to the card order and the estimated delivery date will be provided once you've placed the order.
You can also block your card by calling +61 1300 281 208.
If you believe your card may have been used fraudulently, please fill out our online chargeback form. Please bear in mind that the chargeback process is a last resort to recover your money and it can take some time for Visa or Mastercard to issue their ruling (find out more about the process here).
- I have not received my card
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Why is my card not posted yet?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- My physical card is not working
- My disposable virtual card is not working
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- I want to change my card PIN
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- My card has been compromised
- My card has been swallowed by an ATM
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- I would like a refund for my card