Claiming gift and tax exemptions
You cannot yet claim gift aid through the app.
For tax exemption, you will need proof of donations/receipts. We are working on making this feature available.
In the meantime, you may use the transaction statement of your donation. You may access the donation transaction statement by heading to 'Contribution' tab in 'Donations', scrolling down to the donation transactions, tapping on the transaction, and then tapping on 'Statement' to generate the statement.
Gift Aid is not relevant for Australia. For our Australian customers, we recommend reaching out to an independent tax advisor to assist you on whether you are able to claim any donation made through Revolut.
- I have not received my card
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Why is my card not posted yet?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- My physical card is not working
- My disposable virtual card is not working
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- I want to change my card PIN
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- My card has been compromised
- My card has been swallowed by an ATM
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- I would like a refund for my card