How do I use Revolut Shopper?
1. You can add Revolut Shopper to Chrome in a click - it’s free! Go to the Chrome Store and click install.
2. Click on extensions from your browser and pin Revolut Shopper in Chrome 'Manage Extensions'.
3. Login to Revolut Shopper using your Revolut account details. You’ll be asked to authorise your login from your Revolut app.
4. Go shopping as usual! Once you've installed Revolut Shopper, you’ll see the 'R' icon when shopping on 5000+ of your most frequently-used shopping websites. The 'R' icon is on the top right corner of Chrome. Please make sure you don't shop in incognito mode or change your device after you've activated cashback. Keep cookies enabled to receive cashback on your purchases where available.
5. Ready to check out? Revolut Shopper searches for promo codes and automatically applies the one with the biggest discount. Tap the Revolut icon within the card number field to autofill your card details.
- I have not received my card
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Why is my card not posted yet?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- My physical card is not working
- My disposable virtual card is not working
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- I want to change my card PIN
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- My card has been compromised
- My card has been swallowed by an ATM
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- I would like a refund for my card