How are domestic payments made?
Local payments are usually routed via the New Payments Platform (NPP) and should arrive in your beneficiary's account in minutes.
However, these payments may be routed via Direct Entry (DE) which can take 1-2 business days if the beneficiary bank isn't enabled for NPP or if you've exceeded your account limit. We aren't able to disclose the limit due to compliance reasons.
These payments can be made from your Revolut account at no additional cost.
- I have not received my card
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Why is my card not posted yet?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- My physical card is not working
- My disposable virtual card is not working
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- I want to change my card PIN
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- My card has been compromised
- My card has been swallowed by an ATM
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- I would like a refund for my card