Will I be charged for transferring money?
There are no fees for transferring money to other Revolut customers around the world.
A small fee applies for international transfers to non-Revolut recipients. These fees are calculated in real time and depend on what currency you’re sending and where you’re sending it to.
These fees will always be shown to you in the Revolut app prior to making a transaction (see our Fees page).
Premium customers get one fee-free international transfer per month and a higher exchange allowance than Standard customers. Metal customers get three fee-free international transfers per month with unlimited exchange.
If you make a cross-currency transfer which exceeds your exchange allowance, you'll be charged 0.5% on that amount. You can check your remaining allowance at any time in the 'Profile' section of the Revolut app.
Any intermediary and receiving banks involved in an international transfer may impose a charge on the recipient.
- I have not received my card
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Why is my card not posted yet?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- My physical card is not working
- My disposable virtual card is not working
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- I want to change my card PIN
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- My card has been compromised
- My card has been swallowed by an ATM
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- I would like a refund for my card