Where do I find Revolut Junior in my app?
As a parent you will find Revolut Junior on the Home screen of your Revolut app. From it, you can create Revolut Junior accounts and then access these accounts at any time.
Upgrade to Revolut Premium or Revolut Metal now to unlock full access Revolut Junior Accounts
Getting started with Revolut Junior
Revolut Junior for parents
- What is the currency of a Revolut Junior account?
- Can I control my child's use of the Revolut Junior card?
- Can I use my child's card?
- Can my child have a Revolut Junior account if I don’t have a Revolut account for myself?
- What happens if I move to a country where Revolut Junior is not available?
- Can I add or withdraw money from my child's account?
- Can I close a Revolut Junior account?
- How do I create a second Junior account?
- Who can add money to a Revolut Junior account?
- Where can I find the account details of a Junior account?
- Junior Goals
- How to add a Co-parent to my Revolut Junior account?
- What features can Co-parents access with Revolut Junior?