How do I verify my identity?
In order to verify your identity, go to the Home screen and tap on the Profile icon in the top left corner. There, select 'Personal details', and verify your identity. You will need to take a picture of a valid government-issued photo ID and a picture of your face.
We suggest you have your Passport or Drivers Licence with you when you sign up.
For visa holders, we accept Passports from a wide range of countries. Select the Nationality that matches your ID, follow the instructions, and in most cases you will be automatically verified.
We may request a copy of your legal right to remain in your country (e.g. visa). Some tips to ensure the identity verification goes smoothly:
- Take a clear picture of your identity document, where every single detail is readable without any blur
- Take the photos somewhere brightly lit
- Turn flash off to avoid glare on your documents
- Make sure the details on your Revolut profile match the details on your legal document
- Do not take a picture of a picture