Can I set target prices for exchanging cryptocurrency automatically?
To exchange crypto automatically you can use Limit or Stop Orders.
A Stop Order is an order to buy or sell once the price of the asset reaches a specified price, known as the Stop Price. When the Stop Price is reached, a Stop Order becomes a Market Order and is executed at best available price (which can be lower or higher than the Stop Price).
A Limit Order is an Order to buy or sell at a specified price or better. Buy Limit Orders will be executed at the specified price or lower, Sell Limit Orders will be executed at the specified price or higher.
The feature to exchange money automatically was previously called Auto-Exchange.
Getting cryptocurrency exposure
- Which cryptocurrencies are supported?
- How much does it cost to buy or sell cryptocurrency?
- How can I start using cryptocurrency features?
- How do I buy and sell cryptocurrency?
- Does the conversion from and to cryptocurrencies happen instantly?
- Sending cryptocurrency
- Can I set target prices for exchanging cryptocurrency automatically?
- Can I be notified of price volatility?