Need a hand?

Just pop your question below to get an answer.

How can I submit a chargeback?

In a situation where you aren't satisfied with the goods or services you paid for, or you were charged an incorrect amount:

  1. Contact the merchant directly to request a full or partial refund. If your order hasn’t arrived, please check the expected delivery date and track the order if you can, before asking for a refund from the merchant.
  2. If the merchant refuses to help and 7 days have passed after the transaction is made, please submit a chargeback request. We'll need your proof of purchase and evidence of your attempt to contact the merchant to complete the chargeback process:
  • Select the relevant transaction and click 'Report an issue'
  • Choose the relevant issue and submit the request with the necessary details