- Card issues
- Getting a card
- Paying by card
- Splitting expenses with Group Bills
- Withdrawing cash
- Sending money to a bank account
- Sending money to another Revolut account
- Paying via Direct Debit
- Revolut Gifting
- Making donations
- Revolut Pockets
- What is Revolut Pay payment method ?
- Revolut Shopper
- Getting Help with Bank Transfers
What card fees do you charge for a card order?
You may be charged two different types of fees for your card order: delivery fees and card fees.
Delivery fees are charged to cover the delivery cost of your card. Our delivery fees vary depending on the plan, delivery method and country of delivery. The delivery fee will be displayed once you have selected the card design and delivery method. Customers on Premium and Metal plans are eligible for free delivery.
Card fees are charged to cover the manufacturing cost of your card. This fee will be charged once you have exceeded the free card limit applicable to your plan or if you choose a special edition card.
If you are replacing your card, you may be charged a delivery fee depending on the circumstances of the replacement.
- I have not received my card
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Why is my card not posted yet?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- My physical card is not working
- My disposable virtual card is not working
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- I want to change my card PIN
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- My card has been compromised
- My card has been swallowed by an ATM
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- What is Smart Card Updates?
- I would like a refund for my card