- Card issues
- Getting a card
- Paying by card
- Splitting expenses with Group Bills
- Withdrawing cash
- Sending money to a bank account
- Sending money to another Revolut account
- Paying via Direct Debit
- Revolut Gifting
- Making donations
- Revolut Pockets
- What is Revolut Pay payment method ?
- Revolut Shopper
- Getting Help with Bank Transfers
What's the difference between Rewards Cashback and promo codes?
Revolut Shopper searches the web for great promo codes, and automatically applies them at checkout. Revolut Shopper searches for and tests the working promo codes at checkout on 5000+ popular websites in countries where Revolut Shopper is available (EEA, CH, UK, US, AU & SG).
Rewards are exclusive cashback offers available for Revolut customers only. You can see the latest rewards in the Rewards tab of the browser extension. To claim a Reward, click on the Reward of your choice and follow the instructions.
- I have not received my card
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Why is my card not posted yet?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- My physical card is not working
- My disposable virtual card is not working
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- I want to change my card PIN
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- My card has been compromised
- My card has been swallowed by an ATM
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- What is Smart Card Updates?
- I would like a refund for my card