Need a hand?

Just pop your question below to get an answer.

What addresses can I send or revert my deposit to?

To send crypto (withdraw or revert an unaccepted deposit), you’ll need to select an address compatible with the network you want to send cryptocurrency on. For example, if you’d like to send USDT on TRON, you need to select a TRON address and not an Ethereum address. Otherwise, you might lose your funds.

Certain addresses may be disabled for withdrawing or reverting crypto, including previously used ones. In such cases, you'll need to withdraw or revert your funds to an alternative address instead.

When reverting a deposit, you can’t send to:

  • Addresses that aren't compatible with the selected cryptocurrency or not on the same network as the original deposit
  • Addresses that are pending internal checks or rejected
  • Your Revolut address or another Revolut customer's address
  • The address you used to make the deposit from

Address formats and standards

Different networks have different address formats and standards. Here are some supported wallets and addresses for sending or reverting BTC, ETH, and ERC-20 tokens.

Bitcoin (BTC) address types

  • Pay-to-Public-Key-Hash (P2PKH) addresses: starts with '1'
  • Pay-to-Script-Hash (P2SH) addresses: starts with '3'
  • Bech32 addresses: starts with 'bc1'

Ethereum (ETH) and ERC-20 wallet types

  • Ethereum addresses: compatible with ETH and ERC-20 tokens
  • Address format: hexadecimal format starting with '0x'

Other wallet types

  • TRON (TRX): addresses are alphanumeric strings starting with 'T'
  • Ripple (XRP): addresses are alphanumeric strings starting with 'r'
  • Stellar (XLM): addresses are alphanumeric strings starting with 'G'
  • Solana (SOL): addresses start with 'S'