Making a bank transfer
Once you’ve added money to your account, you can transfer straight away. To transfer money to local or international banks:
- Head to the Payments, Accounts or Home menu sections
- Choose Send option on top of your screen
- Select existing counterparty from the list below OR click on a plus sign to add a new counterparty
- Follow instructions on the screen to complete your transfer
Make sure you are making a transfer in supported currency and that we allow transfers to the beneficiary's country. Please click here to find more information.
- What cards do you offer?
- How many cards can I have?
- How do I order new card?
- When will I receive my card?
- How can I check my card details (PIN/CVC/expiry date)?
- What billing address should I use for card payments?
- What is 3DS and how do I authorise payments with it?
- How do I set up Apple/Google Pay?
- What currencies does my card support?
- Can I label/name my cards?