What do I need to include in the SWIFT message?
You need to provide your IBAN number and BIC/SWIFT code. To find your account details, follow article here.
Please note that when transferring internationally some banks will require an 11 digit SWIFT/BIC code. As such, you may need to append 'XXX' to the SWIFT/BIC code shown (ex.: REVOLT21, then same as REVOLT21XXX).
- What cards do you offer?
- How many cards can I have?
- How do I order new card?
- When will I receive my card?
- How can I check my card details (PIN/CVC/expiry date)?
- What billing address should I use for card payments?
- What is 3DS and how do I authorise payments with it?
- How do I set up Apple/Google Pay?
- What currencies does my card support?
- Can I label/name my cards?