Every Revolut Business card can have a monthly limit set up which won't allow card holder spend more than the limit within a calendar month.
To check if your card has a monthly limit or to check how much is left, go to Cards and tap the card. If there's a limit set on it, you'll see a widget titled 'Spending limit' indicating your remaining allowance.
Account owner/admins can change this limit anytime. They can also link/unlink currency accounts to cards.
Note: remaining monthly limit tells you what's the theoretical maximum amount of money you can spend with that card. This is different from funds available which might be lower than that and may lead to 'insufficient balance' declines.
- What cards do you offer?
- How many cards can I have?
- How do I order new card?
- When will I receive my card?
- How can I check my card details (PIN/CVC/expiry date)?
- What billing address should I use for card payments?
- What is 3DS and how do I authorise payments with it?
- How do I set up Apple/Google Pay?
- What currencies does my card support?
- Can I label/name my cards?