When are transactions synchronised to QuickBooks?
Transactions are automatically fetched a few times per day from QuickBooks itself. If you require transactions to be synced urgently, simply tap ‘Update’ in the top-right corner of your QuickBooks interface, under the Banking tab.
Using the FreeAgent integration
- How to setup the FreeAgent integration?
- Which transactions are synchronised into FreeAgent?
- I set-up the integration but don't see any transactions in FreeAgent. What happened?
- I've created a new account in Revolut. How do I update the FreeAgent integration settings to include it?
- Can I temporarily stop syncing transactions to FreeAgent?
- What happens if I disconnect FreeAgent integration?