Information required for Onboarding
We’ll need a few bits of information about you and your business:
- Operating address confirmation
- A short description of what your business does and where (nature of business)
- Your intended usage for the account
- Verification of your identity
- Your Revolut Business plan selection
Additional information needed to open a Company account:
- Basic incorporation details
- Basic details about the shareholders and directors of your company. They’ll also need to carry out an identity check, or you can submit this on their behalf
- Power of Attorney if you are not a director or shareholder of the applying business
Once your application has been reviewed, we may ask you to confirm a few details about your business and, in some circumstances, to provide us with some additional documents. In such cases, you will be able to see in your application menu further instructions from one of our onboarding agents on what is required from you.
If any questions, our agents are always available on chat to guide you through this process.