How are international payment fees determined?
Please select the country in which your Revolut user agreement was signed prior to using our FAQs, terms may differ depending on your region.
Local transfers are free. For international transfers, there are no transfer fees for transferring money to other Revolut customers or non-Revolut accounts in the SEPA region in EUR.
For international payments outside the SEPA region, customers can send fee-free payments within their plan's allowance:
- Standard and Plus customers do not have a fee-free international payment allowance
- Premium customers get 1 fee-free international payment per month
- Metal customers get 3 fee-free international payments per month
Outside these allowances, a small fee applies for international transfers to non-Revolut recipients. Revolut's international payment fees are structured based on the transfer costs, which are generally dependent on the type and amount of currency being transferred. To best reflect our costs, Revolut's fees vary by currency and amount.
We’ll always show you any fees that apply at the time of transaction in the app (see our Fees page)
Heads up, when your money is in transit, an intermediary or recipient bank might deduct a fee, so the amount received might be less than the amount you sent. Please note that intermediary bank fees may be applied even in the event of an unsuccessful transfer.
- I have not received my card
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Why is my card not posted yet?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- My physical card is not working
- My disposable virtual card is not working
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- I want to change my card PIN
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- My card has been compromised
- My card has been swallowed by an ATM
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- What is Smart Card Updates?
- I would like a refund for my card