What is Junior Goals?
Junior Goals provides an easy way for parents and guardians to help kids learn how to save. As a parent, you can create a Goal for your kid with or without a target value, and you can watch their progress as they save.
Kid’s can also create Goals for themselves through the Junior application, which you can track from your application. You can fund the Goal directly, or your kid can do this from their allowances and task completion earnings.
Can I access Junior Goals?
Junior Goals is currently available to all Revolut Plus, Premium and Metal users in regions where Junior is live.
As a parent, you have access to all functionalities of Goals from your account. There is no need for your child to have a smartphone in order to use the feature.
What happens when I close a Goal?
If a Goal is closed, whether this is done by you as the parent or by your kid, the funds in the Goal will be moved to your child’s card.
Getting started with Revolut Junior
Revolut Junior for parents
- What is the currency of a Revolut Junior account?
- Can I control my child's use of the Revolut Junior card?
- Can I use my child's card?
- Can my child have a Revolut Junior account if I don’t have a Revolut account for myself?
- What happens if I move to a country where Revolut Junior is not available?
- Can I add or withdraw money from my child's account?
- Can I close a Revolut Junior account?
- How do I create a second Junior account?
- Who can add money to a Revolut Junior account?
- Where can I find the account details of a Junior account?
- Junior Goals
- How to add a Co-parent to my Revolut Junior account?
- What features can Co-parents access with Revolut Junior?