My child has a problem with the card, how can they get help?
You will need to contact us using our in-app chat on behalf of your child so we can help you out. Make sure that you first check their account in your app as you may find out what the problem is.
For example, if contactless payments are not working, it’s likely that the setting is disabled for their card. To check the settings, please open your child’s profile in your Revolut app, tap on their card and open the PIN & Security menu.
Getting started with Revolut Junior
Revolut Junior for parents
- What is the currency of a Revolut Junior account?
- Can I control my child's use of the Revolut Junior card?
- Can I use my child's card?
- Can my child have a Revolut Junior account if I don’t have a Revolut account for myself?
- What happens if I move to a country where Revolut Junior is not available?
- Can I add or withdraw money from my child's account?
- Can I close a Revolut Junior account?
- How do I create a second Junior account?
- Who can add money to a Revolut Junior account?
- Where can I find the account details of a Junior account?
- Junior Goals
- How to add a Co-parent to my Revolut Junior account?
- What features can Co-parents access with Revolut Junior?