What are Metal cards and how do I get one?
Business Metal cards are debit cards that you're able to order for you or your team members linked to your Revolut Business account with one of our paid Company or Freelancer plans. They're a unique addition to paid plans and as such don't include any insurance or other benefits.
- Metal cards are shipped using Express delivery method ensuring that you won't have to wait longer than 3 days.
- Currently we offer two colours of metal cards: black and gold.
- If you run out of free Metal cards allowance, you can still get more of them at a cost of £49 (or equivalent for other countries with exception of US where it is $49) each.
If any troubles with your new card order or delivery, you might be eligible for a refund. Raise a support request here.
- What cards do you offer?
- How many cards can I have?
- How do I order new card?
- When will I receive my card?
- How can I check my card details (PIN/CVC/expiry date)?
- What billing address should I use for card payments?
- What is 3DS and how do I authorise payments with it?
- How do I set up Apple/Google Pay?
- What currencies does my card support?
- Can I label/name my cards?