Why do I still have a GB IBAN?
Until you are migrated, you will still have a GB IBAN. Once you are migrated, we will send you an email confirming your migration. You will then be able to see your new IBAN in the Account Details screen. In the app, go to the info icon “i” for your account and then tap through to the Account information screen where you will see your new IBAN.
- What if my account is blocked?
- I need to verify my source of funds
- Why is my business information being requested again?
- Why is Revolut asking me to provide information about the nature of my business activity?
- Why is Revolut asking for an operating address, if I have provided a registered address?
- Why is Revolut asking me to provide information about my shareholders?