How do I close my account?
If you need to terminate your account, there are three routes that you can follow.
- You can terminate your account while logged into your Business Account on the website by going to Settings (from profile at the top left corner) » Close account » Choosing a motive for account termination;
- To close your active account via mobile app, please open Profile tab » Settings » Close account
- If you are not able to close the account yourself, feel free to get in touch with our Revolut Business support team.
- to clear the account of all its funds first;
- to check that there are no pending transactions;
- and, if you reach out to our team, to be able to refer to the document that you provided us for identity verification while in the onboarding process.
Only the Account Owner or users with Admin permissions have the right to ask for account closure.
Please note, in certain specific situations we may not be able to close your account straight away.
- What if my account is blocked?
- I need to verify my source of funds
- Why is my business information being requested again?
- Why is Revolut asking me to provide information about the nature of my business activity?
- Why is Revolut asking for an operating address, if I have provided a registered address?
- Why is Revolut asking me to provide information about my shareholders?