What is the legal basis for the review on my account?
Under the Money Laundering Regulations 2017, reg 28(11)(b), we are required to undertake a review of the records we hold for customer due diligence and ensure that the information is up to date. Because of this, we may request additional or updated information from time to time. Please note this is just for the UK but it is transposed from the 4th Money Laundering Directive which will apply throughout Europe.
- What if my account is blocked?
- I need to verify my source of funds
- Why is my business information being requested again?
- Why is Revolut asking me to provide information about the nature of my business activity?
- Why is Revolut asking for an operating address, if I have provided a registered address?
- Why is Revolut asking me to provide information about my shareholders?