- Card issues
- Getting a card
- Paying by card
- Splitting expenses with Group Bills
- Withdrawing cash
- Sending money to a bank account
- Sending money to another Revolut account
- Paying via Direct Debit
- Revolut Gifting
- Making donations
- Revolut Pockets
- What is Revolut Pay payment method ?
- Revolut Shopper
- Getting Help with Bank Transfers
Ordering a Revolut Rainbow card
Revolut Rainbow cards are available to all customers, from any plan, who make a donation above the minimum amount to ILGA-Europe, via Revolut’s Donations feature. The minimum donation varies by currency, but will be clearly displayed on the ILGA-Europe donations page in the Revolut app.
How to order a Rainbow card:
- Log in to the app and go to ‘Hub’
- Tap ’Donations’
- Find ‘ILGA-Europe’ by tapping ‘See all’ in the ‘all charities’ section and donate as much as you like, but at least the minimum amount displayed
- Once you’ve donated, the Rainbow card will be available from the charity’s donations page, or via the card order flow in the ’Cards’ tab of the app
To make sure 100% of your donation goes to the charity, a delivery fee will apply for all users.
One Rainbow card can be ordered once per Revolut account. Cards will be available while stocks last and on a first come, first served basis.
Can’t find the Rainbow card?
Once you’ve donated the minimum amount, try changing the ‘Material’ tab in the card order flow to ‘Plastic’ - the Rainbow card should then be visible in the ‘Colour’ tab.