- Card issues
- Getting a card
- Paying by card
- Splitting expenses with Group Bills
- Withdrawing cash
- Sending money to a bank account
- Sending money to another Revolut account
- Paying via Direct Debit
- Revolut Gifting
- Making donations
- Revolut Pockets
- What is Revolut Pay payment method ?
- Revolut Shopper
- Getting Help with Bank Transfers
How do I create a virtual card?
To order a virtual card:
- Go to the 'Cards' tab in the app
- Select 'Add card'
- Select 'Virtual debit card' and complete your order
This card will instantly appear in your app and can be used for online purchases immediately without any further activation. You won't receive a physical copy of this card.
It's also possible to connect your Virtual Revolut card to Apple Pay or Google Pay to make contactless payments in shops, restaurants, or public transit.