- Card issues
- Getting a card
- Paying by card
- Splitting expenses with Group Bills
- Withdrawing cash
- Sending money to a bank account
- Sending money to another Revolut account
- Paying via Direct Debit
- Revolut Gifting
- Making donations
- Revolut Pockets
- What is Revolut Pay payment method ?
- Revolut Shopper
- Getting Help with Bank Transfers
I would like a refund for something I bought
If you were unsatisfied with the goods or services you paid for, or were charged an incorrect amount, please contact the merchant directly to request a full or partial refund.
If your order hasn’t arrived, please check the expected delivery date and track the order if you can, before requesting a refund from the merchant.
In case you've already tried to resolve the issue with the merchant but they refused to help, please fill out our online chargeback form for our team to help. We will need your proof of purchase and evidence of your attempt to contact the merchant to complete the chargeback process.
Issues with card payments
- Why is my card payment pending?
- Why has my card payment been declined?
- I don't recognise a card payment
- I've been charged more than once for the same transaction
- Why did Revolut charge me for card payment?
- Why did the merchant charge a fee for my card payment?
- Exchange rate for my card payment is wrong
- Why do I see an extra small charge on my statement?
- Why has my card payment been reverted?
- I would like a refund for something I bought
- Refund is not showing up in my statement
- Declined payment is not visible in transactions list
- Payment declined by security system
- Payment declined due to geolocation mismatch
- Why my online payment was declined?
- I've been charged for a declined payment