- Card issues
- Getting a card
- Paying by card
- Splitting expenses with Group Bills
- Withdrawing cash
- Sending money to a bank account
- Sending money to another Revolut account
- Paying via Direct Debit
- Revolut Gifting
- Making donations
- Revolut Pockets
- What is Revolut Pay payment method ?
- Revolut Shopper
- Getting Help with Bank Transfers
Am I eligible for Google Pay?
Google Pay is available to users from Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Spain, Singapore, Sweden, Switzerland, the US and the UK.
Your Android device also needs to support NFC (near-field communication) and HCE (host card emulation) to be compatible with Google Pay. To find out whether your device will work with Google Pay, just open ‘Settings’ on your device and select ‘Wireless & networks.’ Tap ‘More’ and if you see NFC appear, your device will be able to make Google Pay payments in stores.
Issues with card payments
- Why is my card payment pending?
- Why has my card payment been declined?
- I don't recognise a card payment
- I've been charged more than once for the same transaction
- Why did Revolut charge me for card payment?
- Why did the merchant charge a fee for my card payment?
- Exchange rate for my card payment is wrong
- Why do I see an extra small charge on my statement?
- Why has my card payment been reverted?
- I would like a refund for something I bought
- Refund is not showing up in my statement
- Declined payment is not visible in transactions list
- Payment declined by security system
- Payment declined due to geolocation mismatch
- Why my online payment was declined?
- I've been charged for a declined payment