- Card issues
- Getting a card
- Paying by card
- Splitting expenses with Group Bills
- Withdrawing cash
- Sending money to a bank account
- Sending money to another Revolut account
- Paying via Direct Debit
- Revolut Gifting
- Making donations
- Revolut Pockets
- What is Revolut Pay payment method ?
- Revolut Shopper
- Getting Help with Bank Transfers
How can I receive a gift card?
Gift cards can be sent to a Revolut user or to a person who doesn't have a Revolut account. However, non-Revolut users will only be able to claim the gifts if they open a Revolut account. When someone sends you a gift, you will be notified in either case.
When someone sends you a gift, you will receive a push or inbox notification. Tap this notification or push to see the personalized gift cover. To open the gift, just flip the gift cover and tap "Redeem Gift". You will see voucher details and how to redeem it. Finally, we will give you the opportunity to say thanks to the sender.
Your gift cards can also be accessed by going to the 'Gifts' section of the 'My hub' tab, as well as Transactions list of the Home tab.
- I have not received my card
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Why is my card not posted yet?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- My physical card is not working
- My disposable virtual card is not working
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- I want to change my card PIN
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- My card has been compromised
- My card has been swallowed by an ATM
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- What is Smart Card Updates?
- I would like a refund for my card