- Card issues
- Getting a card
- Paying by card
- Splitting expenses with Group Bills
- Withdrawing cash
- Sending money to a bank account
- Sending money to another Revolut account
- Paying via Direct Debit
- Revolut Gifting
- Making donations
- Revolut Pockets
- What is Revolut Pay payment method ?
- Revolut Shopper
- Getting Help with Bank Transfers
Why is my transfer still pending?
We do our best to send your transfer to your recipient as quickly as possible. If you see that your transfer is pending, this simply means that it is being processed by one of our payment processors, which can take up to 2 days. Once you see that your transfer is completed, this means that your transfer is on its way to your recipient.
To prevent delays, please double-check that the recipient account details are correct.
SEPA transfers can take up to 2 working days.
SWIFT transfers usually take up to 5 working days.
Issues with transfers
- My recipient has not received the money I sent
- I want to cancel a transfer
- Why is my beneficiary not allowed?
- Why has my transfer failed?
- Why has my transfer been declined?
- Why is my transfer still pending?
- Why was I charged a fee for my transfer?
- Why was my return payment less than the original amount sent?
- How do I download my transfer confirmation?