How can I provide tax information?
Customers are normally asked to provide tax information during onboarding, but you can always add or update this from the profile section of your app. Head to Profile > Personal Details and scroll down to update your tax residencies.
- Why does Revolut collect tax information?
- What is FATCA/CRS?
- Will Revolut share my tax information with anyone?
- Do I need to declare all of my Tax Residencies?
- Will Revolut continue to hold and share my tax information with local authorities after I terminate my Revolut account?
- Why is my country not visible on the list of tax residencies?
- What will happen if I don't provide tax information?
- How can I provide tax information?