What will happen if I don't provide tax information?
Revolut is required to collect tax information from its customers under FATCA/CRS regulations. If we don't receive this information from a customer, it would be included as missing data in our annual reporting to the relevant tax authorities.
- Why does Revolut collect tax information?
- What is FATCA/CRS?
- Will Revolut share my tax information with anyone?
- Do I need to declare all of my Tax Residencies?
- Will Revolut continue to hold and share my tax information with local authorities after I terminate my Revolut account?
- Why is my country not visible on the list of tax residencies?
- What will happen if I don't provide tax information?
- How can I provide tax information?