In order to verify your identity:
- Go to your 'Profile' by tapping on the profile icon on the top left corner in the app
- Select 'Account' and then 'Personal details'
- Verify your account
You'll need to take a picture of a valid government-issued photo ID and a short 5-10 second video of your face (video selfie).
Requirements for a video selfie:
- Must be taken by yourself, without the visibility of other people on picture
- Needs to be taken in the moment (live-picture)
- Should be taken in a clear and well lit environment
- Your face should be fully visible
To know more please visit the page How do I upload a Video selfie?.
Requirements for document:
- Take a clear picture of your identity document, where every single detail is readable and not blurry
- Turn flash off to avoid glare on your documents
- Make sure the details on your Revolut profile match the details on your legal document
- Select the correct document type and take pictures of both sides
- Submit pictures of the actual document taken in the moment (live-picture) - we do not accept pictures of a picture, copies, pictures from gallery or scans
You can check what kinds of documents are supported in this article.
German documents not accepted for verification purposes:
- Driving license
- Short term VISA
For more information, visit the Terms&Conditions page.