How can I update my website in merchant account?
If your website domain changes, you must update it on your Merchant account. To do this, please:
- Log in to your Revolut Business account
- On the top left corner, click on your account name, then click Merchant Profile
- Under Settings, delete the old “URL” and insert the new one
- Click “Save changes”
- Who can apply for a Merchant Account?
- How do I apply for a Merchant Account?
- How many merchant accounts do I need?
- What is a linked business account to a Merchant account?
- Where can I find the T&Cs for my Merchant Account?
- How can I allow my team member to access the Merchant tab in Revolut Business?
- Can I close my Merchant Account?
- Can I link multiple websites to one merchant account?
- How can I update my website in merchant account?