How can I get paid through invoices?
When creating an invoice, you can select what payment method(s) you want to accept from your customer to get paid under the "Invoice details" section.
If you have a Merchant Account, you can currently accept card payments and/or bank transfers.
If you do not have a Merchant Account, you can accept bank transfers. To take card payments, you will need to apply for a Merchant Account.
Once your invoice has been created and sent, your customer will receive an email with a link to a hosted payment page. On this page, your customer will be able to view the payment method(s) you have selected for the invoice, and make the payment accordingly.
With a bank transfer
- How can I add funds to my account?
- Transferring money into my account
- How long does it take for funds to reach my account?
- Will I be charged for receiving funds?
- Are there any limits to what I can transfer into the account?
- Can I add funds to my account automatically?
- What can I do if my funds didn’t arrive in my account?
- Where can I find my account details?
- Why is my incoming transfer displayed as "pending"?
- What is Revolut’s bank address?
- Unsupported inbound transfers