Where can I find my account details?
To access your account details:
- Go to the ‘Home’ menu and open ‘Accounts’ tab.
- Click on your total balance to choose your desired account
- Click the three dots ‘...’ button to open the overflow menu
- Select ‘Details’.
You can also manage your currency account: rename, remove/inactivate or add a new currency account.
With a bank transfer
- How can I add funds to my account?
- Transferring money into my account
- How long does it take for funds to reach my account?
- Will I be charged for receiving funds?
- Are there any limits to what I can transfer into the account?
- Can I add funds to my account automatically?
- What can I do if my funds didn’t arrive in my account?
- Where can I find my account details?
- Why is my incoming transfer displayed as "pending"?
- What is Revolut’s bank address?
- Unsupported inbound transfers