I didn’t receive the correct amount of cash
Sometimes ATMs can have problems dispensing the correct amount of cash, but still end up charging your card.
If the incorrect charge is pending in the Revolut app, then it will be reverted automatically after 7 days, and you don't need to do anything.
If it shows as completed, then you should first try to contact the bank responsible for the ATM (if possible) and explain your situation. If the bank is uncooperative or you haven’t received a response, you should fill out online chargeback form so that we can challenge the payment with the ATM operator. Please bear in mind that the chargeback process is a last resort to recover your money and it can take some time for Visa or Mastercard to issue their ruling (find out more about the process here).
- I have not received my card
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Why is my card not posted yet?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- My physical card is not working
- My disposable virtual card is not working
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- I want to change my card PIN
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- My card has been compromised
- My card has been swallowed by an ATM
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- What is Smart Card Updates?
- I would like a refund for my card