Can I add money with a shared or joint bank account?
Right now, you can only add money from a personal account in your name. Due to that, it is not possible to add money with a shared or joint bank account.
We are working hard to make payments from shared or joint accounts possible, and we will let you know as soon as that's available.
With bank transfer
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Can I get my salary paid into my Revolut account?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the money reach my Revolut account?
- Which currencies are supported for inbound transfers?
- Which countries are not supported for inbound transfers?
- What if my IBAN for SEPA transfer is not accepted?
- Can I receive bank transfers in INR?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Why has the transfer to my account been reverted?
- Local CZK/HUF account details change for non-residents