- Card issues
- Getting a card
- Paying by card
- Splitting expenses with Group Bills
- Withdrawing cash
- Sending money to a bank account
- Sending money to another Revolut account
- Paying via Direct Debit
- Revolut Gifting
- Making donations
- Revolut Pockets
- What is Revolut Pay payment method ?
- Revolut Shopper
- Getting Help with Bank Transfers
How do I know if my card order has been placed successfully?
To check if your card order has been placed successfully:
- Go to the 'Cards' tab in the app
- You should be able to see your physical card details and the estimated time of arrival.
- If you cannot find your card, you can order a new one from the same section by clicking 'Add card'
If you have ordered a virtual card, you will not receive a physical copy. If you would like to order a physical card, please check out our 'Ordering a physical card' FAQ.